Re: Aurora 4X, Back to More Accessible Stars

@darren the wiki is a godsend:
http://aurorawiki.pentarch.org/index.ph … _of_Topics
People are very friendly over at Discord:
https://discord.gg/cN66uq
Note that the invite link only lasts 24 hours. Let me know if you need another.
As far as accessibility goes, me and Zkline may do a let's play but I've said that before. We can only hope.
Edit:
It must be said that this game isn't for everyone. I often joke and say that blind people are like pigs, consuming whatever is fed to us, however this is a game a lot of us piggies will not want to play. It is heavily mathematical. And you can get by without doing any calculations and only estimate, but doing so requires a mathematical mind.
Furthermore even if you can get passed the clunkyness of the information displays and the mathematics, even sighted people struggle.
On the contrary, it's a game which can truly be set to play the way you like it? You don't like combat? Fine you don't have to touch a single non-player race ever. You just want to design things? Turn on Spacemaster and insta research everything and then design to your hearts content. You want to take it slow and chill? I've played games where I don't leave Sol for a good 100 years.
Regardless, the game requires actual effert on the players part. It is not for everyone. If this is your  cup of tea, then drink to your heart's content and everyone will assist you in brewing the best you can. However no one is going to judge you for the decision not to drink.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector