Re: Survive the Wild!

Aamir wrote:

@conundrum.
I'm only going to say this: there have been many instances of where people have lost their account either do to week passwords, or an other some other kind of account compromise and we have helped them recover their account. however, this particular case is way more complicated than that. it is not! a matter of simple account compromise. of coarse he is going to deny what happened, but that's not the first time we've seen this happening. people lie to us all the time, and the logs reveal the different story.

Fair enough explanation. If the logs shows some cheating going on then what? Just buy another account and play?

criticview wrote:

OK then, you've asked for it, so I'll deliver.
Fair play, in stw a lot moe than in cb... why? no explosive tapes, pay to win, no basoocas pay to win, no stun darts pay to win..... level difference: new ones always become cannon fodder for the older ones, and don't even get me started on those in need of expirience, and how egocentric they are...... As for developers responding, I tryed twice to send them a long email, even went through the hassle of translating it as best as I could, but always got the middle finger by 0 replies, so how's that for dev respons. And payed items, you had to be extremely lucky you would get them, or bug the admins, or wait without any clue what so ever if you would or could get them, and that linked with inventory losses every so often...... If you're compairing games, at least have the currage to list bad sides as well as good ones, because nothing is perfect. One thing cb did well enough, was kill time, and having a few new conseps like the quicksand and stuff. And later on, the menu interface... but that still didn't take away from the less than fun player expirience.

As for the fair play in stw, would you please elabourate on what particular server bug people didn't get banned for. As for your 3rd point, because the damage admins inflicted was proportional 1 percent of the damage other players inflicted, and due to admin ranks being the main visage of the game, those actions have more weight to them. as for pk, we already extensivly elabourated on skype about that, with sam dropping in too, too bad it's not on the forum ay... so there too flyes your accusation out the window that there is no dev interaction...

Ok then. There is also pay to win in STW. I can buy lots grenades and DFC to do PK against players who have less. I can buy paid account to do all quest and gain more STW points to the advantage of free account which cannot do certain quest. I can agree no game can be perfect in that, it's just one is more than the other. CB in itself has the bad side of imperfect translation and 2D playing which I should have mentioned, but some good things do make it worth playing.
If you wish to tell something to the dev, contact their CB admins which most of the time more than willing to help unlike STW with admin not available when player most needed them. Worst part of all, someone login and sit on the admin chair and go AFK.

As for the BannedHammer, there is no need for me to elaborate more. You just look at the recent server bug when innv of most players are mess up and how you as one of the admin handled them. I need not mention one player who still have air necklaces originated from that bug and is living happily now while the rest were banned, not even given chance of inv wipe for them to start over. And don't get me started of people legally buy items using credit but the inv was wipe off just like that. This kind of thing requires proper conscient to deal with, when involves people spending money to get items, not sweep under the carpet.
I have expected the answer regarding admin action versus players action, which can result in banned. To sum it up, admins are higher class citizens.

Regarding PK, wait what? who the hell knows when Sam discuss on Skype? Only those cronies and close elites of him knows about those sort of discussion. It must be the joke of century when you said dev interaction with their playerbase is only happening on skype and not in a public forum.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector