Re: Playable PSP/Vita games for a totally blind person?

If people feel like Odinsphere and Muramasa have been misplaced on the playable vita games list, I can relocate them to the section of games that require patience. I need to update that list anyway as new games worth considering have come out that need to be added.

Last night I played a ton of I am the hero. Was playing in bed though so wasn't able to read the story, but I got pretty far. I will say that one of the most annoying things are the flying creatures that take a ton of air hits to beat. Also there is this auto scrolling section later on that sounds like you're underground that has an instant kill if you aren't careful, but I was able to get past that ok. I recommend recruiting another character to help you along the way. You can switch with the select button.

As for the auto fire not working in metal slug 6, I think it may only apply to 1 through 5, but not sure. Metal slug 6 may have it's own set of options similar to how samurai shodown 6 did in the collection with it being on different hardware.