Re: Suggestions for a Sixth Manamon 1 Team Member

Grind is more fun when I am filling out the Manapedia (using mons I want to grind in front while grinding up low levels to transform them).
Do any of my team get any attacks after Level 60? Curious if Leonatar gets Hone Blades or other things. His move pool is already great, but I'm curious if there's anything down the line.