Problem with NVDA

Hello everyone.
For NVDA users at my place instant translation no longer works.
I wanted to know if those who use this functionhave the same problem.
I tested on a different machine and it is the same thing.
Having found this, I think theproblem come directly from google.
I who work a lot with this suport, it's
very annoying.
Thanks in advance for your lighting on this.