Re: Ubisoft video and article about blind accessibility

Great article. Thanks for sharing this! Definitely makes me wish I could be part of the conversation as well! Great to see so much effort from both UBisoft and EA, companies that are both here at home. Interesting that there are notes on valhalla not being fully accesible even though the trailer is fully enjoyable, but unfortunately, I can see that as being more frustrating for some players. but it's great to see the direction they're heading in, even though it looks like For Honour is not going to be retrofitted, much to my disappointment. lol