Re: Is Visual Studio (not VSCode) accessible?

Sorry about double posting but I try to avoid IDE's when possible. My exception has to be the PureBasic and SpiderBasic IDE's. I will use them if i need to, like Java and Eclipse. VSCode is nice but I wouldn't call it an IDE for say. It spans a wide range of languages, as well as not having many in-built features, I mean auto-indentation and auto-complete but you have to download compilers from inside the program for different languages and I don't consider it an IDE for that reason. I still like it, however.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector