Re: forsage, an ethereum smart contract

@mastodont, I'm sorry to bust in here like this man, but I seriously think this kind of thing is waaay beneath you.  I'm not going to shame you for being suckered in, but just think about this stuff for a minute.
1.  There’s limited information online about who’s running Forsage or how it works.  Obviously this is the biggest load of horse, because someone had to set up the concept and site and everything else associated for it to run.  Until someone steps up to claim fame for this one though, its founder is annonymous and nebulus, and its administration panel could be anyone and anywhere, which brings me to the second point I'd like to make.
2.  the official Forsage website claims the concept is generating over $1.2 million in proffit on a weekly basis.  That begs the question, if Forsage has no admin panel or founder or team heading at the top, who's making all this money?  Also, what matter of expertise do they have?  Are they skilled in cryptocurrency?  did they throw any money into the concept to get it going or kickstart it?  If not, given the lack of control there really seems to be on this platform, how can anyone even be absolutely sure they're getting proper compensation for their legwork?
3.  Let us get a bit personal because you decided to bring this up on this forum.  Would you be willing to tell us who refered you to this particular site?  I'm asking because I seriously doubt you just went googling and found this one.  I'll take three stabs and lets see if any of them ring true.  either, a, a friend or family member, b, a Facebook post, tweet or other social media outlet or, C, an advertisement that also had a referral link tied to it.  Guess what?  That's how all these pyramid schemes work.  All the real cash, the stuff you're actually using to sign up?  the real currency/  whatever it is be it dollars or euros or yen or whatever?  the stuff that makes you a member?  that is being funneled to the top!  To cash out you have to break even!
I've said it elsewhere on this forum and I'll say it again... I to wish, wish wish wish one of these would be truly beneficial and beneficialy true.  I hate being the wet blanket.  I hate being the guy who comes in here and starts trying to reason and rationalize this stuff, but all these companies could offer to pay me billions to silence my intelect and I wouldn't shut up because a marketing scheme, regardles of products or lack there of as is the case with this one, is still a marketing scheme.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector