Re: how to use freenom, help...

Adel, if I'm lucky and things pay off, my school incom should cover my expenses.

Camlorn, keep in mind 10 us dollars is the equivalent of 78$ TT. And here they dont give assistance to kids, which is rubbish btw.
Guys, remember not everywhere is America and not everyone has the opportunities you may have.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector