dectalk/singing dectalk nvda problem

So, I tried downloading singing dectalk from grossgang? but when I tried to install it,
Add-on not compatible  Installation of DECtalk access32 4.41 and 4.60
1.0 has been blocked. An updated version of
this add-on is required, the minimum add-on
API supported by this version of NVDA is
2019.3
That happens even with normal dectalk. so anyway, tried to download it from jeff drealms?
Add-on not compatible  Installation of DECTalk Synthesizer 1.3 has
been blocked. An updated version of this
add-on is required, the minimum add-on API
supported by this version of NVDA is 2019.3
Can anyone help me fix this error?