Re: Input needed for planned audio football project

Hi
I wanted to ask how the project is going, what has been done, what are you working on, and do you need any help currently?
I also wanted to ask if we can get in touch privately so I could give you quickly some feetbacks regarding the game. I am back to playing PES so I started making notes and ideas.
You can contact me on my e-mail stevankunst...@gmail.com and we also could make a dropbox folder, with our thoughts and also with an excel sheet with player names, informations and stats such as passing speed, crossing, short passes, finishing, defending, running etc.

Best Regards