final shot! but it's not a final try!

Hi guys! I'm playing paladin of the sky and very very angry at a point in that game. Well, the point is a battle with Stella, when using a scrol called: "Final shot!" But it's rhythm change randomly, it's very hard to catch. I wish there is someone can help me with this damn Shot! haha! Ok! that's my problem, so i wish you have a good day. Thanks so much! And if there is a wrong grammar in this topic, please let me know, because i hope my English is being improve. Thanks again!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rafalko112 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector