Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello all!
I check this website frequently and decided to step up and introduce myself so that I can share my opinions as well. I'm Sebastian  and I'm 21 years old. My hobbies include reading, practicing sports, listening to music and meeting new people, places and cultures. I also love games in general, that's why I am here.
I'm not so good at writing intros, so please feel free to ask me anything.
Looking forward to talking to you soon!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Slaughter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : espinheira via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nikole234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : abdallah via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Maertti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : seb7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : abdallah via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : unisabbas via Audiogames-reflector