Do i need to change anything about my manamon team?

Hi! i'm Octoross again. So what do you thinnk about Octoross without a topic about manamon? haha! so please tel me your opinion about my manamon team. Here is a details:
First, a water type called Fauntozaur with a Marine Cannon equip. At level 50. Next is a pandourbit, an earth and ghost type, slow, but havve good moves and good defence, magic defence. Next is a mondeval, a magic and electric type, have a  Broomstick equip, and have a tuns of Hp, defence but his atack is just avrage. Continue here is a plant type called Junanchel. With a lot of health, strong plant atack and good defence. Next up is a shadow ice call Deciced. Avrage or above avrage health, good defence, but magic defence is rather low but it can do very strong ice atack. And finally is a standard and earth lionatar, very fast, good defence and magic defence, strong move such as EarthQuake, slash, rore and battlecry. That's my team, so if you can help me change or do anything , let me know. Goodbye and see ya.