Re: will skullgirls work on my intel 2000 graphics?

Seriously, you can get a refund if it doesn't work, and you're probably not going to get a direct specific answer to your question soon, so what is there to lose?
@Aron Leppik, Odd, I tried running Skullgirls Second Encore on some pancakes I had microwaved but I kept on getting the following error in my Pancake Manager tool. BTW, if you're interested in running Windows programs on PancakeOS with Pancake Manager and Wine, click here.
The error is:
Java runtime error:
Stop being stupid DJEPIC, you know these jokes aren't funny, but you're posting them anyway.
Continue to Sad Life (alt+C).
I don't know how to fix this error. Any suggestions are welcome.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector