Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I don't mean to spread already asked questions, but I asked this in the trade and battle thread and haven't exactly gotten a response.
I created a team that I want to use for the game after completing the first stadium. What I mean is that it contains a lot of late game Manamons, but they're all level 5 and have good stats according to the stat checker.
So, I'm wondering if anyone here can make it so I can use this new team for the entire game (excluding the first stadium)?
So far, I think this is how it works. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I create the team and trade it to someone, then beat the first stadium on a new game.
After that, I reset the room and that same person gives the Manamons back to me. Is this correct? I have a new save with the first stadium beaten, and I downloaded a completed save from the forum to use so I could create the team since it involves the Manamon you get for filling the whole Manapedia.
I'm available until 10:30 PM eastern time tonight, and if that doesn't work I can reopen the room tomorrow. Currently, it's open and is called math. No capitals or anything, just the word math.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zoroko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : orange1331 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector