memory card upgrades for second gen victor reader streams?

Hello all. its Mayson here. I have a question for you all. is anyone here using the memory cards for their victor reader streams provided by konrad pizorsky? I'm asking because I am going to be getting my 64 gb memory card for my stream this tuesday, and I'm wondering. 1. how is the performance with the newer memory card upgrades vs the original internal memory card that hw provides? 2. with the memory card upgrade, does the stream stutter and lock up less? 3. how much faster does the stream power on and off? Aloha, Mayson.