Re: RSGames sale

On the other hand, something not mentioned in the first post, RS games will apparently also soon be announcing a new game. That is definitely something I am curious about and we will see what it will be this time, and here is the full announcement copied from the client:
Sun May 24 01:29:37 2020 EDT: Good evening RSGames players, and happy Saturday evening! We have some exciting things in the works to let you know and some important announcements! We will be announcing a brand-new game very soon, which will also have support on the Web client. This will allow you to play with sighted friends and family, providing a phenomenal gaming experience on an equal playing field. It is one of the first of its kind, providing a truly universal experience. Also, now through June 5, we are offering ads at a 34% discount, $9.99, originally $15. If you have a product or service and you think someone who is visually impaired would be interested in it, then you absolutely should advertise with us. Hop over to http://game.rsgames.org/adverts to get started today! WE are also running a Memorial Day sale on the app bundles now through Tuesday, May 26. Get the app and our bundles while they're hot! You only have 48 hours! 25% off! Incredible! Finally, we have made some significant updates to our system on the back-end. What this means for you as players is (hopefully) reduced lag, which is the time it takes for you to perform an action like selecting a game option and the time it takes for the server to get a response to you, and major software updates which ultimately means increased security improvements, resulting in a higher quality package. From all of us here at RS Games, we sincerely hope you and your family are staying healthy during this time. WE know how scary and uncertain everything is right now, and we want you to know we remain 100% committed to continuing to provide a great product you can count on to provide endless entertainment for you, your friends, and your family. Please take care of yourselves and each other and we'll be posting more updates in the coming days!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector