do you wreckon this has ever happened?

hi,
I frequently face bugs in my code; in fact, I spend at least 50% of the time fixing bugs sometimes.
However, put this into thought.
I think that some bugs may not actually be of the programmer's doing - but rather the programming language's.
Have you ever had occurances where you are working in a certain programming language and are top notch 100% sure your code is completely fine; you've had it checked out by other people, all that, and it still doesn't work; probably just a typo, sure, but do you think it could be the case?
I imagine languages would be extremely careful not to have this happen, but there's always that possibility. DO you think it's viable that some of the bugs aren't our fault after all?
Note that this discussion is mostly philosophical, I don't expect this to ever happen and modern programming languages (at least mainstream ones) have thousands of people working on them every day in order to prevent such things like this from going on.
But could it happen, theoretically?