Re: AudioMagos is out in the stores

i have allready played through audiowizards, and let me say this, it was very fun, it helped with the boardum i had these past few weeks, i might just buy the spanish version to support the dev since technicaly i got this game in a giveaway, so might buy the spanish verrsion to support the dev and maby play through that version to, though i liked how evil the hedmaster in the game was, i am hoping he is just as evil in this version to, i like how the hedmaster first is viewd as a kind char, but in the end, he turns into a maniak, the voiceacter who did the hedmaster did kinda nice job on that, he truely sounded like a vilin, one of the best vilin in meny games, most of our games does not have voiceacters who sound just as evil