Re: Migrated Godot accessibility to GitHub

Nice find! Please post the issue link here when you've filed it. Also, if you feel like helping it get fixed faster, try setting up your environment to build Godot, then run a git bisect between 3.2.1 and the last known working 3.1 version. I imagine they'll get to it eventually, but IME they're usually quicker to fix issues that identify which commit broke things.

Thanks again, I do appreciate the work you've done on this.