I'm not happy with overcast, here's the email I sent to the dev.

Hi.

If anyone can help with this, i'd apreciate it, or if you can recommend another podcast player, that would be great!

Start of email: Hi, I hope you're day is going wel,.

I can't seam to get the podcast player to play ep 1, then 2 and so on.

It jumps from what ever episode I'm listening to to the end one.

I'm listening to the hotel, I can't find it at the moment, it's a horror drama, if you need it to test the app; let me know.

I turned continious play on, and that other play setting, priority play? I think it's called but it didn't make a difirence, can you help?

Thanks.