Re: roryboxing rewrite planned and started but looking for suggestions

it isn't going to be perfect; I don't really know much about boxing, that's why I need a lot of input.
To be honest, there's a chance I might just rename it to rb fight and call it a day because hcances are I'll miss some crucial aspect of boxing and then oh no, bad reviews, ahem, blacksreengaming blog of 2018 rb, ahem.
Anyway: there's also a chance that, for me to make an AI for a game so huge would be far more difficult than making it simply be online, so that is indeed what I may do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector