Re: Some very spasific android questions.

hey there.
Any good google phone that can be memory extended with an sd card? I'm thinking of acquiring one pixel or the z flip samsung thingy.
I currently have a j6+, and it has talkback and voice assistant. Tell you a thing? It didn't came with talkback, I had to download it from playstore. I've been using it forever until now, but still.
Talkback, I don't know if it's just just me or it happens to other people in here, makes my phone so freaking slow. I mean even typing. I like the most its sounds than the ones that voice assistant has, but the performance that talkback is giving to my phone is not the best.
About voice assistant, it actually rocks. You can double tap with 2 fingers on the screen to answer calls, play and pause the music and stuff like an IPhone, it has 2, 3 and even 4 fingers gestures on the thing, and its performance is amazing. I can even type like a sighted person with 2 fingers on the keyboard!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marro via Audiogames-reflector