Re: Podcast on Smugglers 5

Well some of the access with nvda is more down to weerd Nvda commands than anything else, for example to switch to the trade window and indeed the tutorial window you need to apparently use nvda insert and numbpad 7 which is just craaaazy!

I haven't noticed any access fixes in smugglers 5 generally other than the skill tree making a bit more sense, and lots of those annoying freezing bugs being fixed.

I'd highly recommend the game though if you can get around to playing it. Right now I've just captured an enemy carrier, which is a massive super battleship which even has the ability to launch bombers and escort fighters as well as packing massive damage.

I didn't think I'd be able to capture it as I only had 15 battle droids in my crew, but after lots of incidents with my standard battle ship going boom, I new I needed something bigger so gave it a try.

Hopefully this should end the war once and for all.