Re: I'm not happy with overcast, here's the email I sent to the dev.

Hi.

@CW, I've tried downloading the podcasts but that didn't work for me either, I tried luna rss, but after 10 minutes no downloads appeared in the folder, then Itunes and that wasn't fun at all so I tried podcatcher and the file names were wierd.

i'll leave overcast on my phone for now but it's annoying that I can't just click on a podcast, play ep 3 and have ep 4 play after that, it's how I'd expect it to work.

I'd not think i'd have to set up a playlist to have the podcast how I like it, I'd think that the player would know to play ep 3 then 4, basicly the next file in the list.