Re: smugglers 5 help

Hmm Fred, try to explain me better your situation. I will give my example. On beggining of the game i'm choose federation as my faction. I'm doing mission, conquer systems etc, and i was rank commodore. I come to capitall planet of outrim faction and here i talk to governor and he offer me to join outer rim fleet as equal rank. You need to talk with governor of capitall planet of this faction. for Federation it is earth, for sindicate i mean that is moscow, for outer rim i mean that is hyraksan system but im not so sure about this...