Re: Big-ass spoiler warning: Mortal Kombat 11 aftermath discussion

I am interested. Playing this straight off a ps4 so that would be really handy since ocr isnt an option.

We're a bit flat on cash now, so probably wont get this till June some time. I've seen the time stamps for the cutscenes combined and have not watched it yet because I dont wanna spoil it for myself, but I'm satisfied with the time stamp to justify the purchase. It seems to be a reasonable amount of content for me.