Re: Leviathan Chronicles Season 3 is here!

@Conor, I'd heard 3 seasons and 50 episodes too, right back when season 1 was still being broadcast, which is why the ending threw me a little.

Spoilers ahoy, so stop reading now if you haven't heard the end or don't want the ending spoiled by the spoilers of spoiling.

The ending seemed blatant setup to me. Wit robberts escaping, the fact that there is obviously another faction we don't know about who have apparently intercepted some of the Immortals leaving leviathan, who may or may not be allied with Maddox and  maybe the aliens as well, and who have obviously now recruited, or at least acquired Wit Roberts' services for their own reasons, quite aside from what will happen to the rest of the immortals under Makallan's leadership, or what Mai Lee and Oberlin, and Lisette and Clurrican's respective new missions are, and what the deal is with Toshi.

I'm not necessarily thinking a Leviathan chronicles season 4 here, but there should be at least something, and maybe an indication that episode 51 was the end of the first act or first volume, rather than  being the definite end with no word.

If I'd known that there's going to be a sequel series or a season 4 or something, I wouldn't have been expecting season 3 to tie up lose ends and finish things, so lack of conclusion wouldn't have felt quite as dire.