Re: Rockstar's launcher on PC is pure, unadulterated ass/annoying DRM rant

@Jayde Yeah, definitely not trying to get anyone in trouble here, trust me I've been browsing the forums long enough by now to know how this shit is handled. wink I just wanted to make a case about how you don't have to deal with inconveniences like this with piracy, or to be more precise in this specific case, cracks. Personally if someone purchases a game that doesn't work, they should crack it all they want. Although I think people would stop torrenting games as demos before buying them, if people released actual demos again, like they did back in the day, but that's besides the point. But I'm just gonna say here, if someone decides to do something because I mentioned it, I'm not posting any links here and no one else should, and I'm not responsible for any mishaps that happen with their computer or ISPs sending them letters or whatever.... Yeah, that happened back in the day to me when I used torrents while on pen teledata, who were shit anyway.
I personally don't feel encouraged to support a company and fork over money to them that pull garbage like this for products that aren't even guaranteed anymore. Sucks, because I wanted to play RDR2.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector