Re: Space wave race has been released.

Okay I decided to take the plunge and buy the thing because, well less than five buck rogers' isn't a bad deal.

actually, I rather like the game, albeit one thing I have noticed is when they say "easy", they mean it, the AI is comparatively forgiving, or at least you can mess up quite a bit. I've turned the difficulty up to medium and may be turning it higher.

Another thing I'll mention which perhaps people have been unaware of, is that this game has full, complete and very usable graphics, plus a rather nice high contrast mode, indeed, from an atmospheric perspective I'll say it's nice to be able to see space literally whiz past me whilst I listen to some pretty rocking synth tunes big_smile.

Oh, and I also like that the tracks look different too, as well as having different names.

I can't speek for audiospeed, since whilst I had it on Ios, I never got the Ios controls to respond correctly for some reason, though I might give the pc version a try at some point if I enjoy space wave race enough.

My only two miner points, is I wish there was a better way of telling when you have two asteroids on the track where the gap is, since usually I'm racing along in the middle, but am not sure whether the gap is left or right, and if I choose wrong I usually get hit. It'd be nice to have a gap indicator there.
Also, I wish there was actually a point to the single race and endless modes.
whilst the rank ups in space encounter do take a long time, they do mean that there is something progressive to work towards, even if just for the shear hell of it.

it'd be nice to earn credits or something and be able to buy stuff, even if just for bling factor.

Oh, and one rather odd thing, is it me, or does the little fanfare played when you win a race sound like the music from alien outback? big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Slaughter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Appleman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Appleman via Audiogames-reflector