Re: Space wave race by audiogame associationand rising pixel is out...

I am in full agreement with Grryf, Conor, and Oriol here.

Yes you could keep on wishing for the game you don't have, or appreciate the good points of the game that is in front of you.

When Mrs. Dark was undergoing radio therapy, I actually had a lot of fun playing space encounter and blind gladiator on my Iphone. This was because I was spending hours in hospital waiting rooms worrying about my wife, and frankly at that point didn't want! anything too complex, and games where I could just blast or wail away and continually increase my cash and score whilst (in the case of space encounter), listening to some funky music was pretty much just what I was looking for at that point big_smile.

ditto with blindquest, indeed because of first playing it during Mrs. Dark's radio therapy I think I'll always have a softspot for the game since again, wandering around interestingly described locations with audio ambience whilst doing a few go and fetch puzzles and having a bit of button smacky combat was actually a nice experience.

with Space wave race, the music and graphics and experience are quite a lot of fun, and certainly worth the few quid I spent on the game.
I do agree more could be added, money system, items, power ups, and particularly a point to playing the single race mode with some progressive stat tracking or the like, and who knows, maybe that will be added in the future, but as it stands, the game is a bit of fun for what it is, for all it's not going to change anyone's world.

Oh and btw, I'm actually looking forward to the release of blindquest Ii big_smile.