Re: Distance Learning and Math Courses

Well, math ended up being surprisingly easy. Florida's governor canceled all standardized testing for K-12 students, which meant that all classes that relied on an end of course exam would be graded as if the tests didn't exist. But with my teacher, he would call each student weekly and he would work on the homework with us one on one. We would be sent braille handouts weekly, type our answers in a word doc, e-mail our answers to him, and call it a day