Re: indentation, how to get used to it

I use VSCode as my current editor, so it does indentation automatically when I'm in a block level. If you press enter, it keeps the same indentation as in previous line so you just need to know when unindent. It's a bit easier with braced languages, because then you can use auto indent feature and depending on your braces it puts needed amount of tabs or spaces depending on your settings or choices, but with Python you probably need to utrn on indentation on NVDA and then it reads the indentation level for you. VSCode also has various extensions so you can check if something fits to your current situation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector