Re: Galactic Colonies: Public accessible alpha version available

I'm also having the notification bug, but to  be honest, I kind of forgot about it in light of all the other major bugs in the game. Doesn't really seem to matter so much at this point because the events that you should be notified about  are not working correctly anyway. One thing I really love is that whenever you collect the daily reward, the timer still counts  down, and it's not based on when you actually collect the reward