Re: low budget android phones?

Hi,
I haven't actually tryed them out or anything,but since its by google,they look promiceing.
The moto g, x,and even e? is something that you may want to look out for.
at Chandu it depends on how much of a low budget phone you are looking for.
But as your name suggests that you are from india, I'd recommend checking flipkart for their priceing of these phones. To me the g looks the best option,somewhere between both expensive and cheap,decent specks and such. but ey,I could be confuseing moto g with one of the other letters. tongue
The nexus5 is a tad bit on the pricey side,but still much better than others at that price point. although expensive,its not still as much as an IPhone.
Unless of course,you were looking at the price of an IPhone 4 and the nexus5....
grryf