Re: Sable Alpha is here!–free to download for Public alpha testing!

Hay Paul, no I didn't know about the lable tool.
That'll make adding trees much easier!
As for your second lock idea, I already tried it, and Sable told me that I'd have to unlock the first door if I change the locked state.
I'll look into that system again; just to be sure.
Edit; I tried your idea, and all it did was unlock both sides of the door.
I even locked the second part of the door, added lock text and sound, and it still just takes me back to the first map without acting like either side is locked.
I feel like I just had enough time to learn the engine, but not enough to show what I can do with it.
Oh well, internet issues takeing off a week of my time…
Raaaaaaah!
PS; Paul, I know you told me to e-mail you if the internet issues persisted, but they got fixed? right as you sent me that invitation.
The sad thing is we never figured out what the issue was, as the problem seemed to vanish into thin air right as we called the internet company to have them scope things out.
I just felt that it'd be wrong of me to take advantage of someone's kindness, just because I had some bad luck, and it kind of felt like lying as the issues that prompted said act of kindness no longer existed.
My mistake?
Later!

Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Scarlet via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tonio via Audiogames-reflector