Re: the neon network

Here is another story
I will give a description to explain this first.
Glitch fixer
One day, may first, 2021 to be exact, we got our answer.
Everyone, at once, heard a voice resonate through the world, though how thow noone knew.
Greetings, humans, said the voice, a soft one, human-like with slight mechanical tones.
My name is Serin Teris.
I I do not know how to say this, but your world is not real.
For what reason we are unsure, but we, tha group of people known as the genesis, have maintained this simulation for as long as we have known.
We have seen what all of you have done.
We have seen your needless destruction.
That is we have decided to reveal this to you, for you may change your ways if you know what is at stake.
The voice vanished in an instant, and noone knoew what to think.
But eventually, we discovered it was true.
A group of people were hired by each countrie's government, called fixers, who would fix the bugs and glitches in reality itself.
Sander Tellus is one of them, working in the year 2031.
now here is the story
Riiiing. Riiiing.
The office telephone rang for the first time this morning.
I answered it.
Hello? I said into the receiver. Michigan Fixer's, how may I assist you today?
The voice of a woman came through.
My car is glitching.
I sighed quietly, and said in the most polite voice I could manage, how is it glitching?
It's pixelized.
Again, I said, the irritation now audable in my voice, what is it doing that it should not be? It is not considered a glitch when something pixelized.
The car is completely ethereal. I can't touch it, my hand just bounces off it, and it's floating 2 feet in the air.
Ok Ma'am, I said. I'll be iright over to check it out.
I stepped out of the office, walked down the corridor, and stepped intothe locker room.
I punched In my locker code, pulled it open, and grabbed my supply backpack.
Inside it were all the items and devices I would need to fix glitches and bugs.
I pulled a small cylinder from my pocket, the size of a pack of mints, and twisted the top.

initiate program spawn_obj, vnum: 4248, filename:   communicator.It
Without a sound, a large device formed in my hand,rectangular and covered in buttons.
I typed in a code and spoke into it.
Vanira, this is Sander Tellus leaving the bcurrent map to fix a vehicular bug on the map lancing.MI.
The voice of my superviser came through. Ok,.