Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

This seems like a really cool and well thought out system.  Bravo!
I'm excited to try this out, as I believe it could add a valuable element to each playthrough, and the origin options are almost endless as well.
I also love that you integrated some of the ideas about bandit king popularity!

I do think that your chance of assimilating groups should depend on your current popularity and number of bandits and weather or not you own the places bandits like to hang out plus any anti bandit laws you may have and how much gold you've got though.
Also, it could be neat to have more outcomes when interacting with a group with empty land, such as the warlord trying to sell the land to you at a markup, or joining you out of fear as a bandit warlord in your army and giving you the land, or giving you the land in exchange for his freedom/becoming a prisoner rather than being executed if you have anti bandit laws EtC.
More origin stories, like from taverns or pits would be interesting.

And I'm glad that you added some more potential rewards when destroying a kingdom, though I still wish you had more choice in it, I.E execute or imprison the king and depending on who started the war first, if their laws generally line up with yours, if they are considered a more noble race, what your relationship/trade root status was before the war started, if you used mercs or not ETC, you could lose or gain popularity for doing so.
Same goes for executing, imprisoning, enslaving, or integrating any remaining units.
Their king offering vassalization/money in exchange for keeping his last land and running away or getting killed trying if you say no would also be pretty awesome.

Oh and I still think being able to integrate your monster cages into your courtroom trapdoor for extra popularity loss is a fun idea by the way...  Mat1211 gets the credit for that one though.

P.S. The word "bandit" now sounds meaningless after reading that changelog.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector