Site updates May 30th

Yo dudes! we have some totally radical sight updates that are going to totally blow your mind in like totally far out ways!
It's like totally awesome!

and why am I totally talking like a bad eighties serfer dude? You know dude! I totally don't know!
And why everyone has to totally repeat the word totally a totally bogus amount of totally times?

i don't know that either!
Updates by Dark:

Pitchblack, audio pong: Expanded description to reflect updates in the new version.

Deathmatch project alpha: Added download link and link to audiogames archive.
Rewrote descriptions for both deathmatch project alpha, and deathmatch a new beginning, including some history about Deathmatch a new beginning and note that audiogames archive is looking for server code.

Miriani: Added link to Vipmud soundppack and explanation under additional resources.

Space wave race: entry and description.

Updates by Pitermach:
Dreamland: entry and description.