Re: Site updates May 31th

mastodont, I don't know what your talking about. I clearly wrote the 31st of May on the above post, I never get the wrong date, in my tardis or out of it.
Look, it says the 31st of May right up there, I mean, it's not as if I'd go and edit my mistake after you pointed it out to me and then pretend that I never made a mistake at all.
Not that there was a mistake of course, since I don't make mistakes, so would never have to edit them out, so why are we talking about mistakes anyway? big_smile.