Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I don't mean to triple post, but I'm just asking since I haven't seen a response on here for at least 3 days if it's safe to close the room so I don't have to listen to that "you have know peers" music anymore? I know that people have work, school, college and things that are much more important than games, and I understand that. I have a job and I'm just starting college now, but it would be nice if someone would at least simpley post and say something quick like "I don't have time, too busy with work" or something similar. I'll keep the room open until the end of today, but my work starts tomorrow so I'll be closing it then. If their was a feature that allowed players to turn off the music, I wouldn't be making this post. But no, their isn't an option to mute the music and their isn't a self trading feature. If it's going to take this much just to arrange for time, I'm definitely only doing this once and I'm not! Completing the Manapedia.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector