Re: Codefactory eloquence for NVDA things

I bought the android version and have had only one minor issue... when you suspend talkback for too long, you have to select the voice again. Otherwise, I liked the complete emogi support and so on. But too bad the pulled it off the playStore. I suppose if I switch phones it will still install.
Unfortunately, no matter what I try to do, I just cannot use one core voices with NVDA it just lets me pick one, and I do have 4 of them for my language in my system. I tried the command given here, and it threw all sorts of errors at me. I have tried installing more languages and so on but it wouldn't work. I still got used to eSpeak, sort of. By the way, the link has been shared here before, in the forum, and not a single thing has been done about it. In fact, I had reported many other posts which linked directly to audio movies and other potentially unlawful content, and not a single thing done, either. So for me its just a moot point whether this site moderates or doesn't moderate. If you know how to search, this site is full of piracy, more so than what you would imagine.