Re: Some very spasific android questions.

Hi guys.
Thanks for the replies.
#77, I sent you a PM.
Now, I need some advice.
So, I went to vodacom today to get my upgrade and, it wasn't there!
There seams to be a bit of a stock shortage.
Okay, perfectly understandable.
However, there are a few things that are not.
First of all, the agent who helped me said that he would call me (on Thursday afternoon) to update me on the situation.
Either he forgot to call, or something happend.
Okay, I understand.
Today, he said that he'd call me, but guess what?
Nope.
I tried calling the mall to get the number for this particular store, but the number does not exist apparently.
The fact that the mall is kind of out of the way of everything else and quite dilapidated doesn't do much to convince me otherwise.
Many of the shops in that mall are closed down with tape over the windows.
They say that it'll probably be here on Wednesday, but I have my doubts.
Would it be advisable to go to another branch?
Also, could someone please upload the latest dreamland APK to dropbox?
I'm not allowed to access the original site.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector