Re: SpaceX Crew Demo-2 ISS Docking: May 31st

Hard to say, SpaceX is going full throttle on Starship, with an ambitious timeline of 2-4 years, but its a fair bet that it may be 4-8 years before its crew certified. There's talk of the Europe Clipper mission for 2024, and a few more probe missions to mars. Naturally the focus of the current administration is the moon by 2024, which is still a bit in the air. I've already mentioned the commercial space stations however, and other things might potentially crop up along the way. I'd really like to see a good centrifugal [artificial gravity] module experiment for longer term space habitation,or in orbit fusion power like the [Kilopower] reactor.