Re: Last of us 2 blind accessibility announcement

Hi again.

Also after looking at a short preview of the game, just some example questions.

How will we be able to use the environment for cover so we don't get spotted by enemy, stalkers and what not? How can we safely select the enemy we want to shoot at? How can we do things like crawl under cars or trucks for cover? How will we know where enemys actually are and where they will look so we can possibly sneak up behind them and cut their throats?

Don't get me wrong, it would be a blast playing this one, but these are just some things I am wondering about.

Greetings Moritz