Re: (announcement only) a new great game will be released soon

Ok, before this topic gets closed i have to clarify some things really quick.

1. I also don
t so much aggree with the topic still beeing open. It doesn't throw so much drama at the moment but this is, as simba said, asking  for trouble.
2. A lot of people seam to think that because i guessed tonios hackers password, i am the person that hacked tonio now. This does not get me surprised so much after all especially that the most people that are saying that have general personal problems with me, the people will know that they are mend, i won't say their names to not start a fire. And now, i am kind of forced too, how i guessed the password. Here are the facts i had about the hacker. There where 2 major groups of facts available and i tried both. So it could either be catherine ramsay, aka techgamer, which is if she speaks the truth born in 2003. And then we have alice, a random that never showed up in the community, but she her self mentioned that she was 12. So she is born either in 2007 or 2008. Because i don't think the brains of both are bigger then a sd cart(or even better the cart has been stolen by leon machere), i thought that they maybe so stupid to use
the usual name/birthday shit passwords. I tried first on catherine and her birthyear and it failed. Then i tried Alice first with 2008, and that did already work. Then the first thing i did was changing the password to a string that i told tonio after wards and i also changed his email address back to normal, while the email was set to a non existant email any way that could also never work in that form (i...@alice2008.duckdns.org can not work because duckdns doesn't support mx records). And now, A bit of a rand. Who do you think you are acusing me of hacking one of my best non community friend that i know for like 4 years, before i came here? Think again, this makes 0 percent sense. That could damage his reputation greatly and if the hackers wouldn't be so stupid as techgirl and didn't change the profile info that could have big consequences because tonio would have to prove that his account got hacked. Especially now to people like supremekiller come on dude. You have no evidance that it was me but just say that out of nowhere. And same to gamer2004. When this would have happened in 2018 where i tried every thing to promote my self, lost shitty etc, yes then that would not be surprising. But only because such actions could have come from me in 2018, does that mean i would still do that? Also nice thanks, i tried to help the forum and tonio from geting more drama and the thank is that i am geting acused of hacking.
3 @ignatriae, i don't remember the post number but you will know what i mean. Calling police on such internet people usually gets you nowhere then paying a lot more of money then you could possibly get even if you make it to find her. Also adleast on my servers, techgirl used the different kinds of vpn all the time, already tried looking her up.

O it is late. That is visible on my writing skills. Sorry about that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector