Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

In India, Middle-class and the salaried class is at a bit of respite as offices are reopening. However, the numbers are rising and even though recovery rate has improoved, the rate at which people are being infected is not coming down. So, it remains to see if it's really a respite or a bad move in disguise.
Poor however, and there are lot of them, they are dying. Internal migration which was caused by uneven development has caused these migrants to cramble for whatever they have and run away from cities, either on trains or on foot. I hope world looks at development from a new angle after this. Do we want people crammed in polluted cities or we want them to enjoy there lives at their homes.
Besides that, China and Nepal are creating tensions along the borders, due to which,  some anger and unrest among population. is rising. Seriously, we can't find a worst time than this to fight a war over a stupid border at the altitude of 17000 feets above in those mountains. Why don't countries sort out the "virus in the worldly room" first, why these political moves in these difficult times.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector