Re: Codefactory eloquence for NVDA things

@brad, What's the error in full? If it doesn't display the generic, "not compatible", error, that might not be the whole story.
Edit: I get the following when trying to load the synth.
"Could not load the RHVoice synthesizer."
There are some language packs on the website, maybe you need to download one to use it?
Edit 2: Ah yes. It seems I was correct. You have to install at least 1 voice to begin using the synth as it doesn't come bundled with any, so it's like Vocalizer or Acapela for example. Head to this link and download  some voices, found under the NVDA heading in your case.
They're not really my thing, in particular, I dislike the general pronunciation of words, the inflection of the voices and Clb is too bassy for  me but to each there own.
That being said, what's up with these names? I'm talking about you, Clb and Slt. Do they happen to be acronyms or something?