Re: Interesting question about plextalk ptp1 and linio

I'd be very curious as well. I have a BookPort Plus, and among other things I'd like to know what the system files are like, how much internal RAM and storage it has, the processor speed, etc. The only thing I know for sure is that these devices run a version of Wndows CE, possibly CE 6.0. The reason for this is that my BookPort Plus will recognize drives formatted as ExFat.

I don't really care what APH has to say about this. They abandoned the device, and I presume Plextalk has as well. If I had to guess though, I'm thinking it may have a processor running at around 500 MHz or less, with maybe 512 MB of RAM and storage if you're lucky. I think the Linio has i8 GB of storage, but that's all I know.